INVITATION TO BID Click to Download Specifications and Bid Documents
1. The Charlotte County Airport Authority is seeking sealed bids an ARFF Index B vehicle designed to meet the basic FAA and ICAO requirements for dual agent ARFF vehicles as per FAA circular 15-/5520-10E.
2. Specifications/bid packages are available at the Punta Gorda Airport, 28000 Airport Road, Punta Gorda, FL 33982 or at www.flypgd.com under Business Opportunities/Bids.
3. Sealed Bids will be received by the Charlotte County Airport Authority, 28000 Airport Road, Punta Gorda, FL 33982 until 2:00 p.m. on 21 February 2014.
4. TheCharlotteCounty Airport Authority reserves the right to waive any formalities, technicalities, or irregularities in; or reject any or all Bids; or to re-advertise for Bids and award or refrain from awarding the Contract for the Work.
5. TheCharlotteCounty Airport Authority adheres to the American with Disabilities Act and will make reasonable modifications for access to County services, programs and activities. Please call James Parish (941) 639-1101 for further information. Requests must be made at least 48 hours in advance of the event in order to allow the Airport Authority time to provide the requested services.
6. Compliance with the following mandatory Federal requirements is a condition of the project: (current version)
- Davis Bacon requirements – 29 CFR Part 5
- Contract Workhours and Safety Standards Act Requirements – 29 CFR Part 5
- Equal Employment Opportunity – 41 CFR Part 60-1.4(b)
- Certification of Non-Segregated Facilities per the Notice to Prospective Federally Assisted Construction Contractors – 41 CFR Part 60-1.8
- Civil Rights Act of 1964, Title VI – 49 CFR Part 21 Contractual Requirements
- DBE Participation – 49 CFR Part 26 (Goals to be furnished)
- Certification Regarding Debarment, Suspension, Ineligibility and Voluntary Exclusion – 49 CFR Part 29
- Trade Restriction Clause – 49 CFR Part 30 (Version 1, 1/5/90)
- Veteran’s Preference per Airport and Airway Improvement Act of 1982, Section 515
- General Civil Rights Provisions per Airport and Airway Improvement Act of 1982, Section 520
- Buy American-Steel and Manufactured Products Act
- Clean Air and Water Pollution control Requirements
Information is included in the Project Specifications and Contract Documents
7. PUBLIC ENTITY CRIMES. Any person submitting a bid or proposal in response to this invitation must execute Form SWORN STATEMENT – PUBLIC ENTITY CRIMES, UNDER 287.133(3)A, Florida Statutes including proper check(s), in the space(s) provided, which is included with the Proposal.
Don Lee, Chair
Publish December 30, 2013