Operations - Seasonal Landside Agent
- posted March 15, 2017
Looking for someone with strong customer service skills! The Landside Agent is responsible for the daily operations for the daily operation of crosswalk safety for the traveling public, passenger terminal security and monitoring the parking lots.
FBO - Part-Time Line Service Technician
- posted March 21, 2017
Part-Time Line Tech needed for refueling, marshaling, towing, mooring aircraft and other duties. Must be available to work a flexible schedule including nights, weekends and holidays.
Your resume' must be attached. Incomplete applications will not be considered.
Adobe® Acrobat Reader is required to view this document.
If you choose to mail in your application, please send it to:
Charlotte County Airport Authority
Human Resource Manager
28000 A-1 Airport Rd.
Punta Gorda, Fl 33982
If you prefer to fax in your application please use 941-639-4792 to the attention: Human Resource Manager:
- Clerical and secretarial positions may require a typing test.
- FL driver's license and high school diploma/GED required for ALL positions.
- All applicants will be required to sign an affidavit affirming they have not been a user of tobacco products for at least one year preceding their application of employment. In addition, applicants will be screened for tobacco use during the new hire screening process. Tobacco products incude cigarettes, cigars, pipes and smokeless tobacco.
- All applicants are subject to investigation, including a check of your fingerprints, police records and former employers. Also a medical examination and/or drug/alcohol test will be required for employment.
- For Additional Information: Call Job Line at (941) 639-1101.
The Airport Authority only accepts applications when a position is posted.